Jin Dui -- Ship Economics Worksheet

Reference links to a working timeline, ship deck plans, ship's financials and more are posted here.

Jin Dui -- Ship Economics Worksheet

Postby Whitney » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:13 pm

For continuity's sake, and because the whole simulation aspect makes me a very happy Whitney, I'm going to start keeping track of the ship's financials, fueling, and operating expenses from port to port as we figure out the ship's moves. It's going to be a fairly empty ledger for the time being, but it could be really interesting over the long haul!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... Y2c#gid=14

One of the elements in this "Jin Dui Economic Worksheet" is a series of pricing worksheets for basic prices (with the understanding that all prices will flux from port to port), which I'll be using as a standard reference. Another element which I'll be tinkering with in the future will be economic worksheets for each world we have the ship visit, to help keep a consistent range in prices based on what we know about that world's unique market. This will be based on the Traveler RPG system rules. I don't expect everyone to care about this sort of world-building detail, but it makes me a very happy camper to keep track of this kind of stuff!

(Note: A lot of the materials I've been using as reference come from the original Cortext Serenity RPG -- and they use what appears to be a $5/1 credit to $20/1 credit system. So keep that in mind when you look at documents that come out of the Dropbox link I posted!)
Captain Cooper
(aka Whitney)
Whitney

Return to Jin Dui: Our Reference Materials